Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 2, Day 2)

The workout on Monday was tough, and it appears like tonight's workout is going to be even tougher. I am looking forward to it though. 71 push ups total at least. I feel like I probably have it under control though. Might also go rock climbing after with Danny Oats. Here we go...
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 14
Set 2 : 16
Set 3 : 12
Set 4 : 12
Set 5 : Max (at least 17)
There is a 90 second rest between sets. We'll see how that affects the workout.
That was sooo hard. I finished everything but on the last on I had to break form and take a small break. I finished the last set but I can not rightfully say I maxed at 17. I have to say 13 because that is when the break came. I had my doubts about how easy this workout was going to be when the first set of 12 was pretty difficult.
My weight went up again but it's still not drastic enough for me to care.
AoAIA meter is going to go up but basically stay the same this week because there weren"t any big changes this week.
Weight - 184.5
Max at the end - 13
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 55

No comments: