Monday, October 26, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 3, Day 1)

Yesterday, I did push ups until exhaustion and I went until I did 30 push ups, which isn't too terribly bad. I also wasn't too mentally prepared for it which may have affected me. I needed to do that to get re calibrated into the system for week 3. I also decided that next week I am going to start running on days that I don't do any push ups. Hopefully I will start to become healthier and healthier. And, I'm probably not going to drink in any kind of excess from now until my birthday or so. I'm excited to feel better. Also, I'm still in column three for the next set of workouts.
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 14
Set 2 : 18
Set 3 : 14
Set 4 : 14
Set 5 : Max (at least 20)
60 seconds between sets today.
The sixty seconds between sets is really the hardest thing to do for me. I was only able to do 12 on the last one. I did finish after though. I know I'll do better next time so I'm not too worried about it. Bummer though. I still am feeling pretty awesome.
Weight - 182.5
Max at the end - 12
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 73

No comments: