Friday, October 23, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 2, Day 3)

So I went rock climbing with Danny Oats on Wednesday, and now my arms hurt and stuff. It's mostly my forearms but who knows. I feel like the workout today is going to be really good and that I am going to literally and figuratively kill it today, brah. I've had a pretty decent last couple of days in general. I do wish it was cold again. I know it's supposed to get kind of chilly on tomorrow but not too chilly. It might be perfect out, who knows. Also, Happy Birthday to Zach tomorrow!
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 16
Set 2 : 17
Set 3 : 14
Set 4 : 14
Set 5 : Max (at least 20)
I'm starting to think that the extra rest really does help. I did 25 at the end today and it was tough. There was no way at the beginning of the work out I thought I would be able to do 25 push ups at the end. I think that's the awesome in me though. I rocked it and I 'm ready for the exhaustion exercise tomorrow to gauge progress and put me in the right section from here on out. AoAIA meter is definitely going up today. Wooh.
Weight - 182.5
Max at the end - 25
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 68
I'm going to try and post more non-work out stuff on here.

No comments: