Monday, October 19, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 2, Day 1)

Week 2 is here and I'm all ready to get started. No boring chit chat today.
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 14
Set 2 : 14
Set 3 : 10
Set 4 : 10
Set 5 : Max (at least 15)
There is a 60 second rest between sets. We'll see how that affects the workout.
It was toughie today. I still feel good about it, despite only being able to do 15 at the end. It was definitely a chore towards the end. I did refine my push up form though and I feel like it was a better workout today and I will improve on it on Wednesday, hopefully. Other than that, weight went up by a pound, no big deal. Max at the end went down, probably because I am doing push ups correctly now. AoAIA meter went up also, because of my fan support.
Weight - 182.5
Max at the end - 15
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 53

No comments: