Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 1, Day 2)

It's push up time and I feel good. If the day to push was yesterday, I have to say that I would have struggled. My shoulders were killing me and I most likely would have struggled to complete the workout. Today is a new day and I'm ready to move on.
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 10
Set 2 : 12
Set 3 : 8
Set 4 : 8
Set 5 : Max (at least 12)
There is a 90 second rest between sets. We'll see how that affects the workout.
I think the 90 second rest between sets helped a lot because I was definitely better rested for the later sets. I blew by the early sets but by set 4 I noticed I was catching my breathe during the resting period. Overall, I felt good today. I did 4 more than the minimum required push ups for the fifth set. Also, my weight basically stayed the same like it should. I'm only going to worry about consisted weight changes or drastic weight changes. Today was neither.
The AoAIA scale went up slightly today, from a 24 to a 38 because I felt good about my workout. It would have went up more but I hurt myself again scootering. This time it wasn't workout threatening but it still brings my awesomness down slightly. That is the risk/reward I deal with for living the life I do.
Weight - 184.5
Max at the end - 16
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 38

No comments: