Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Newd

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself, so I'm done with that. My love will never stop but me pitying myself has to.

Some really good things have started to happen. Namely, I've been getting back into running and that feels great. As long as I stick with running I should be able to get back into shape fairly quickly. I've set some attainable goals for myself. I'd like to be able to run a 24 minute 5k by graduation. That was my average time when I was in high school running cross country. My harder but still possibly attainable goal is to run a 5k in 21 minutes. Running is fun and the pain is good sometimes.

Marathon has also been coming into my head lately. I think it would be cool to accomplish that, especially since it is so hard for me to run 3 miles right now.

I've also been reading my bible and other assorted books lately. That has been really rewarding.

No comments: