Saturday, April 25, 2009

Name Luk-a-thon.

With Luke's sick nasty performance last night, I think it's time he got a stage name. Because, ya know, who doesn't have a stage name? Rick Ross? Oh, you mean William Leonard Roberts II? Sounds like even Rick Ross has a stage name. If anyone can think of a sweet stage name for Sir Lukas, that would be swell? Also, if you want to think of a DJ name and a non-DJ name that would be cool too. We could even call him William Leonard Roberts II. But, not really, cause that's lame-ish.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Dj Lambda Chi, for the lol-factor

David L said...

Good submission. We need a performance name also though. Cause he's not really a per say, except on Saturday mornings when he plays My Bloody Valentine.

Lukas said...

True. I'm good with Lambda Chi for saturday mornings, but a name for Friday/Saturday nights is still needed.

Chet said...

DJ PUKAS

David L said...

I like DJ Loopy Luke. I don't even know why. But nobody else likes it. But a good Friday/Saturday evening name will come to me. Give me a little while.