Thursday, April 23, 2009

Classes are Done

It's weird to think that my second year of college is almost over. I don't think I'm scared to go into the "real world" but I am scared that my time in college is really passing me by. It's going by super quickly and I would really like it to stop now so I can just chill out and relax and enjoy the show.

Speaking of "shows", Lukas's sweet dance party is tomorrow night and I think it is going to be sweet fun. I just found out my new favorite adjective for this week. It's showy. Just kidding, it's sweet. It will probably stay like this for a week or so and then my favorite adjective will go back to being 'awesome'. Or maybe it will become 'sick nasty'. I think that might be cheating though, because it's two words and therefore twice the power. Uh oh.

No comments: