Friday, April 24, 2009

Do the Stanky Legg

"I Stick My Leg Out and Start Jiggin'"

Check this video out. It's called 'Stanky Legg' and it's by the G Spot Boys (a.k.a. the GS Boys). It's the hottest new dance move. I was thinking today that I could be someone that could show the world hot new dance moves. Maybe that could be how i make a difference in this world. Actually, I didn't discover it or anything but I figured I had to blog about it. Danny Oats showed it to me and it seemed to be pretty out there. I would even go as far to say that it is almost as cool as the Soulja Boi. My favorite part of the video would have to be at about one minute twenty-five seconds into the video when randomly in the back of the video, instead of having the girls dancing, there are girls sitting on ATVs. So cool.

Also, I couldn't publish this without pointing out how classy their name is. G Spot Boys, you're somebody's hero.

I also like how they spell the word leg with two 'g's much like the disease I had in my hip back in Elementary school.

3 comments:

Lukas said...

this song rules... almost as good as Ay-rab.

Daniel said...

People were doing the "Stanky Legg" at the Player's Club pool party today. As in the "this is a good song, and we should all do this dance because it's legitimately awesome" mentality. woof.

David L said...

It's kinda fun to do as I found out tonight at the sweet dance party I went to. You should have been there my friend.