Thursday, August 26, 2010

News and Notes(8/25/10)

Looked at this blog this morning and saw I had a new comment on my post I did about my hair. I looked at the comment and it made my day. Someone commented regarding me helping them with an assignment that they were trying to work on and that I had been one of their resources. I take that as a great honor.
Also, I skipped my first class of the semester today. I would have liked to have gone but I forgot to put in my change of availability for the semester. So I worked instead of classing it. I don't plan on missing another class though. I also don't plan on being late for my 9:30 class tomorrow(or ever).
As many of you know, my phone's screen stopped working recently. Occasionally if I shimmy it right, I can see things but that is not working all of the time. I do like having little sense of time and being out of reach sometimes but it is really difficult when making plans. I also got to answer the phone without knowing who it is. It's like I'm living in the 90's again. Mi amigo, Tyler, offered me his phone to use but it doesn't seem to be working for me either. It only turns in when it is plugged in and even when that happens, it won't let me do anything. By golly I would like to get this figured out soon.

No comments: