Wednesday, August 25, 2010

न्यूज़ एंड नोट्स (८/२४/२०१०)

First thing of note is that in my practice class there are 27 people total including the professor and I am the only person there with a Y chromosome. There usually is a high girl to guy ratio in my SW classes but this is the first time I've been alone. Not necessarily a good or a bad thing, just saying.
In my family problems class, I know a lot more people than I thought I would know. I knew I was going to know Amanda, Kori, and Lindsay. I didn't realize that SW Sean, John C, and Kayla P were going to be there. Not to mention the football players that are in the class. (5; Taiwan, Debrale, Everette, Cameron, and Avis)
At work, there was a shake weight(tm) that was not in the box and I was playing with it for a while. I learned a lot about myself by playing with the shake weight(tm). I also learned that there are at least three ways to use the shake weight that don't just seem silly. Number one is, pretend you are digging a ditch. Put the shovel in the ground and shake for a second, and then throw the dirt over your shoulder and shake for a second. Number two is, to pretend you are rowing a boat. A couple of shakes to the left followed by a couple of shakes to the right. Number three is, do the Jersey Shore fist pump. This one works better if you are to put on some House Music during the exercise.
I can't stop listening to the new Arcade Fire album. It's in my car on a cd and it hasn't made it's way out yet.

No comments: