Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Broken(but it's all good)

On Saturday, before I made the 6 hour trek home to West Palm, Danny dropped a glass. I don't blame him for the broken glass, but i was just a little bit sad to see one of my original glasses in a thousand(about 30) pieces. I had done so well to this point with keeping them intact. I can be a very sentimental person until I realize how little the thing meant in the long run, and that is more or less what writing this post did for me.
Also, Steph got her wisdom teeth out today and she took it like a champion. She was kind of freaked going in but she ended up doing great. That's about it for now, hope all is well for all of you.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

i know how you feel, i think i'd be devastated if one of my polka-dot bowls were broken!