Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where have all the people gone?

Everyone is leaving me here on this site. Still, I will continue on. I will continue to post every once in a while when I have motivation to do so. I enjoy expressing my feelings on this blog, no matter how many people's feelings I get to read myself. I could move to tumblr like (basically) everyone else I used to read on here. I could do that, but I can't. Where does the switching of a place to share your thoughts end? Soon, tumblr will probably be a thing of the past and then I would probably be left behind again. I could keep this blog and open a tumblr myself but I already use this site, twitter, and (although not recently, but I will eventually be back on) facebook. When does it stop being fun and start being just a giant waste of time. I enjoy reading about my friends though and I am sad that they have left me.

No comments: