Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I popped a ball... (Week 4, Day 1)

Tried to think about running yesterday, but I have little motivation and my heel kind of hurt a bit. I need to start though. If I don't start soon, someone reprimand me por favor. If not that's cool too, I'm not sure how many of you sweet kids that read this actually read these 'workout reports.
The workout for today is:
Set 1 : 21
Set 2 : 25
Set 3 : 21
Set 4 : 21
Set 5 : Max (at least 32)
60 seconds between sets today.
I was supposed to close out the out work today with a 32 on the last set, but that didn't happen. I secretly knew it wasn't going to happen by the third set, because I was having a lot of difficulties with it by that time. I guess I did 112 before my arms gave out and I had to take a 5 second rest before finishing. If I have a lot of trouble with the next two days then It's going to be a lot more fun when I have to repeat week 4.
Weight - 184.5
Max at the end - 24
Amount of Awesome I am(Scale of 1-100) - 20

No comments: