Thursday, May 5, 2011

These Times, They are a Changing

I've said this before, and it probably won't be the last time I will say this. I'm ready to move on. The thing that is sad to me is that I'm not ready to move on because I'm ready, I'm not; I'm ready because I'm being forced to move on. I'm only hurting myself at this point. And besides, things will probably never be the way they used to be; and if they are, it won't be with me in the situation I am right now. It's easy to sit here and whine and feel sorry for myself, but I have to be the man and stop. I need to stop being a walking pity party because that helps no one. My heart is probably not going to stop hurting anytime soon, but once again, pity won't help that and hanging on someone's every move certainly won't help that. Basically, I've lost my chance and I really need to pick up the pieces before I've lost all of the pieces. I'm sorry for this by the way. I'm not sure how to express this but on here.

No comments: