Monday, January 11, 2010

Epiphany

Thank you, Jesus.
This was hard for me to come to terms with. Thank you for getting me here. There is only one thing that can make me happy, and it is You! This just hit me like a ton of bricks, but You, God, are the only thing that matters. I need to forget girls, forget trying to find earthly things to please me, and dive headfirst into your word. I need to stop and live my life through You. Thank you for putting me in the situation I am in right now. As much as I hate it, as much as it is the last thing that I wanted to happen, I am so thankful for getting me to this moment for You. Thank you for breaking my heart in order to rebuild it with the scar tissue that is your love for me and all of my brothers and sisters. You truly are an awesome God. The only thing that really matters is You and all that You have done for everyone. Rejoice! You are amazing! I'm happy to feel this pumped right now, because a half hour ago I was feeling so down.
Now I need to finish my reading so I can wake up refreshed for tomorrow!

1 comment:

ae said...

I'm glad you feel this.
I want to make this my prayer and goal as well