Monday, May 25, 2009

Whaaat???

Never have I ever. Never have I ever been told to get rid of my sideburns. Sure, I've been told to "shave that beard off" when I had one. Sure, I've been told "cut that mop off of your head". But, nobody has ever touched the burns, verbally or with one of their hair cutting devices, until a few days ago. It's not like they're huge muttonchops or anything.

And I'm not going to. I was just semi-shocked that I was criticized about this. I mean, they perfectly frame my face. I am nothing without a little hair in front of my ear. Cut those and I am nothing but hair on top of my head and that would be a little unreasonable to ask of somebody, wouldn't it?

I've always been a fan of the thinking that hair grows back. Because most of the time it does. And then, when the hair stops growing back, it's out of your control anyway. For these reasons, hair isn't a big deal for me. Why would it be a big deal for you, Target lady I work with? But, just let me be me, because it doesn't really affect you anyways.

O CRUNCH

No comments: